Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Duck Turnarounds and RP Speed Portraits

Want to enhance your drawing day? Get some great new music! I like to theme my music on what I'm drawing,
so I've been listening to lots of Louis Armstrong and Pixar soundtracks. Here are my first Duck turnarounds.
I'm fairly happy with the design, I had a realization that the side view of my duck his body is almost a perfect circle with a bite outta it!


I've also started reading In the Blink of an Eye by Walter Murch on my buddy Alex Gee's recommendation.
Fantastic stuff, will be very useful when I start my animatic. It's super interesting reading the perspective of editing when you are given all this footage and have to pick and choose, opposed to animation where you create all your footage from scratch and where cutting out finished shots is incredibly hard and costly to do.

Oh and 4 new RP Speed Portraits:


No comments:

Post a Comment