Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mid Point Update

I think I'm about 60% of the the through now. I've got 3 more full days I can work on it before hand in, so it's going to be pretty intense. Things are speeding up though, as the 2nd half of all the shots are adaptations of previous ones, which is a relief!
Here's one!



This weekend I'll tackle music and "animation". Due to coming up with this technique so late in the game I'm handing mine in Monday rather than the due date Friday... While awesome this means that all my fellow animation students are going drinking Friday as a little hand in ritual, while I will be slaving away in the lab.
I've been listening to This American Life podcasts while I work, it's been great!
Tomorrow I am going to try recording the creation of a scene, then I can create a time lapse video so you can see how tedious it can be for such a simple scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment