Thursday, May 13, 2010

Empty Labs and Crime Police

It's very late and I'm at uni and all the computer labs are empty. There are 2 reasons I am here right now. 1. I need to produce a spaz amount of art for a pre production pack due on Friday. 2. I am interviewing Jason Rohrer over Skype at 3:30 am for my Pixel doco and need to kill time.
Hey look! Spike and Mudley turn arounds! I always have so much trouble with the side views and I was going crazy singing total eclipse of the heart the whole time I was drawing.


Mouth shapes and EVERYTHING! (You may notice I cheated with the mouth shapes... CTRL+C(ity)... YEAH SO WHAT!? I TOOK A SHORTCUT! LITERALLY!)

I did a buncha other boring art. But it is... boring.

1 comment:

  1. Love the absence of colour on protagonists and the over emphasis of colour and design in the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete