Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pixel Doc aftermath and Tees

So my pixel documentary has done really well! I'm super surprised it's travelled about the internet the way it has and want to say a huge thanks to everyone who posted it, watched it and gave feedback. Most people have been incredibly positive which I really didn't expect. The feedback also informed me of a few really silly date mistakes I made. I could re export a fixed copy but I'm real lazy and instead updated it with youtube annotations. Maybe I will fix it up properly later.

I've been getting a few very interesting emails from people who saw it. One of them was from http://tshirt123.com/, who convinced me to try my hand at making some Pixel Art tees! So over the next week I hope to make at least 5 or so decent designs to put up for sale. I've always wanted to try this out and this was a great motivation.
I have no idea if it will go anywhere, but I sure could do with some kind of income, being a full time uni student with no job!
Here is a sample of one. I've been playing heaps of Red Dead Redemption... SO GOOD.
Remember how good Dino Riders was?!

How the West Was Probably Won

No comments:

Post a Comment