Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wolfire Guest Blog Post


The excellent indie game team Wolfire asked me to do a guest blog for their Overgrowth game blog!

http://blog.wolfire.com/2010/05/Guest-Post-On-Pixel-Art-by-Simon-Cottee

I'm a huge fan of the blog and their awesome games.
I also just had a funny interview for a BBC podcast/radio show. Surreal.

Animation wise I'm working pretty crazily. I've been listening to a Natalie Portman dialogue clip for the past 2 weeks now. I really love the girl but I think I'm going to need some time apart from her soon. Also I think I shall be designing characters with no hands from now on, as they are such a bitch to animate and draw.
Also contemplating making a new doco about Guerrilla Animation and the Internet.
As a treat for getting to the bottom of this post here is a collection of all the scenes from my Rule Pixel animation. CLICK FOR BIIIIIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment