Monday, July 5, 2010

Boatmurdered Production GO

Balls to the wall production has started on the Boatmurdered animation! It will have Dwarfs, Elephants, Magma and Madness! D.E.M.M.!
I'm going to use the amazing theme song to the Omen, composed by Jerry Goldsmith, who also scored Alien (coincidentally I've been watching them all these last few days). I actually used this song in a previous silly video edit of BigDog. I hope that doesn't make me a hack.

I created a "music-storyboard" for it. Something I have never done before, I don't know if it's common practice, but I'm pretty proud of it!

I don't tend to do such successful organization.
The animatic is about to begin production, following that music-board guide. Tom is about to come in and begin working on concept art, backgrounds and display frames.
WOO!
WOO LET'S GO! YEAAAH! ANIMATION! YES!

8 comments:

  1. yes,darn it, yes! it's about bloody time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh*...NOTHING TAKES OVER 13 MONTHS TO ANIMATE UNLESS YOUR A DAMN MOVIE COMPANY! AND EVEN THEY WOULD BE DONE BY NOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it done yet? At least show some spoilers. Or scraps of footage. Or a pretty color. Just SOMETHING. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how about this Boatmurdered business huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was supposed to be done in two weeks, but it's been two years and I've not heard anything else other than this, so I'm guessing it was cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dude completely abandoned it. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  7. just saying, been AWHILE... at least an update saying that it was cancelled...

    ReplyDelete