Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Geometry Wall

For my visual story class I need to storyboard and develop and original animation.
I randomly came up with this idea. I'm calling it Geometry Wall so far (don't know if I need a more poetic name). It's kind of like Tetris meets that really freaky manga comic "The Enigma of Amigara Fault".


So there will be more news on this soon. Dunno if I will ever turn it into an actual animation, it's a pretty fun simple story though. I'm starting to enjoy really simple design, I'm not sure if it is out of laziness, fear of detail or what. I can kid myself that it is expression through simplicity, like pixel art.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, there was a japanese game show like this...and a soft western version created as well.

    What about Geomicide.....a play on the words geometry, genocide and homicide lolol

    ReplyDelete