Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mud Walk Roughs

Today I finished off my roughs for the mud walk. I'm also testing out doing my key frames without ONION SKIN! Crazy hey. I figure the less I rely on something like that the better I will become at redrawing characters. So lots of flicking between frames.
I ran into the age old problem with creating a cycle... my character pose and proportion changed a chunk, so instead of fixing it I just forced him back into the starting position. LAZY!

Animated in Animate Pro
I'm starting to realize the value of this exercise now. After looking back on that I thought "hey... a standard walk wouldn't be so hard!"

Next step is: Either ad secondary action items, like fabric and stuff to this. OR begin new exercise with a simple step, pickup and throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment