Saturday, June 25, 2011

Art n Clan n Projections

Bit of a whatever I've been up to update.
I'm working on a short little pixel sequence at the moment and learning TVPaint animation software!
It's interesting to use it for pixel stuff, as it is a bitmap program, rather than vector, so you can actually animate at a true pixel level. Learning all the shortcuts for it and the interface has proved complicated, it's very unique in it's layout and shortcuts. Frustratingly unique.
I'm considering using it to colour my film.

Here is some concept art for a side project I am doing. Hammertrots!

I've been researching medieval architecture a little, as my house mate just bought a buncha castle and siege warfare books!

Hey, check out this awesome car mounted projection animation thing. Very very cool.

run by vjsuave from vjsuave on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment