Friday, June 10, 2011

Necromancy!?

I've been playing around with an "idea" and trying to flesh it out and weave story arcs and character profiles into something. I think THIS project could be pretty neat, the problem with it is it's not for anything. IE not for uni, not for work, just a personal project that would require a buncha effort. I really want to give it a shot though, I have some ideas for distribution.
I won't mention what the idea actually is until I've done the initial stuff for it, that way I won't "talk it out" too much.

Click for a BIG OL version
REGARDING MY UNI FILM:
We had another pitch a few days ago, this time to the head of school and another lecturer. The response was really good. Some students had a rough time with questions and interrogation over theirs, so I was pretty relieved. A guy I had in mind to narrate my film dropped out which is a bit of a bummer, but that's ok.
So I am thinking I will do it myself... again. Just record it with a bit more "personality".
I'm almost up to ACTUAL animation on it. I'm just doing a short animation project at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Animations looking might good Simon =) Liking those necromancer designs too =)

    ReplyDelete