Thursday, March 22, 2012

Amazing Short Animations Dump

There has been some really inspiring works appearing. Here are a few!
They all make me feel envious, joyous and terrified to be living in this scene.

The Henhouse - I just watched this and it's my favourite short in a long while. I was laughing out loud at just the looks and acting and became surprisingly moved by the end.


Vaesen - This blew me away. So much that I had to email the creator and just kinda froth for a while.
Adrian Dexter was super nice. Those backgrounds and characters man... I love the 70's fantasy style.


My Family and the Wolf - Unreal acting, execution and design. I was totally sold on just the distant trees moving and those boats bobbing. Great use of drawn and 3D, can't wait to see the full thing.


Pilote Tout En Haut du Monde / Longway North - Again, unreal everything visually. I'm waiting for some feature length films with such style. I wonder if it and My Family and the Wolf were using TVPaint?

No comments:

Post a Comment