Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Wedding Festival Update

Last night was the West End Film Festival, my very first festival and it was a blast. So many great live action short films in there, very inspiring. It was an extra blast because my graduate film The Wedding took home the best Animation prize!


The cash prize will be injected directly into my next film, which I am going to start getting a kickstarter crowd funding project together for. Hopefully I can get some interest in the project, because it's going to be something really special and dear to me. I'm planning on adapting an amazing little short story you may have even heard...
Mysterious.

The Wedding has also been accepted into the Tel-Aviv student film festival. Who wants to go to Israel with me!? I would love to go... but I could not afford those flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment