Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Art Dump

I always wanted to sound like a real internet graphictition (can't say artist yet, so I will invent words till I can confidently) and say Art Dump. I don't know if it implies it's shit or what.

FIRST DUMP!

This is Sonja. Or as I like to call her, Sonja Smoke.
This is for my friend Bronte. Or as I like to call her, Bromley/Brompy/Brambrey/Braprey.
She is currently finishing off her Honors in creative writing and is doing this awesome poetry meets super hero story! I am going to be doing designs of her other characters soon, I had lots of fun working with her character descriptions.

DUMP 2!

This is for my Post Processing class. I am currently rendering out my first After Effects version. It is going to be pretty awesome and star wars themed. This is a multiplane image, so every element is on a different layer so a After Effects camera can fly through it!!!

DUMP 3!!!

This is a card for my Dad's birthday. We are getting him a zoo thing where he can go hang out in the cheetah enclosure, this is what I will assume is gonna happen because my Dad is the manliest guy I know. He once cut a horse in half with a motorcycle. I'm not even kidding on that one. One day I should make an animation about that amazing event.

4 comments:

  1. I almost double-taked when looking at your art dump for Sonja.

    (yes, because I think the world revolves around my lovely self, I thought it looked like me)

    Like always, your concepts and designs never cease to amaze me. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention it was based directly on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lulz. I can't tell if you're joking.
    Just wondering though, could I try make a 3D rendering of her?

    I say try because I'm just starting out (ie. failing) with 3D Studio Max.

    Hmm, this could get ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yeah I was joking. I don't actually know what you look like.
    And please go ahead with the 3D!

    ReplyDelete