Thursday, September 16, 2010

Video and Animation

I forgot to post this video up when I finished it like a BILLION years ago (few weeks).
Was for a uni thing, using only sourced visuals from google.images to create a visual sequence with some kind of loose narrative.



And here is my first go at a perspective walk. I traditionally suck at perspective anything and try avoid it at all costs. Joe Brumm got us to do it for out Post Pro. class and it turned out to be super useful. I just don't do enough animating these days (as none of our current classes actually require it!) This is obviously a very rough animation test.


In unrelated boring personal news I have finally gotten around to getting the next few Song of Fire and Ice books. Radical. HBO is turning it into a series too! Wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment