Friday, September 17, 2010

Just playing

I just drew my first thing on my new widescreen monitor (duel display). Was pretty awesome!
Having so much space to work in is so good! I'd been doing all my drawing at uni, now I can do it at home too!

I also was playing around with some of the new weird 3D pressure brushes in CS5. You can see it got grotesquely out of hand.
These/this guy might show up somewhere in the future.

I'm going to be gnarly busy in the next few days. Turns out the incredibly boring and creatively barren flash animation thing I'm doing for a client is unexpectedly needed in the next few days!
Late niiiights are GO!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish I had duel display.

    Dual display too. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna keep that typo because it sounds badarse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love it.

    and lol to my word verification:
    i-o-semin.

    ReplyDelete