Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Final Year Animated Film

Hello Hello.

I have officially started the early stages of pre production on what will be my 3rd year Animated Film at the Queensland College of Art. In our first week back from holidays we have to present a pitch, because it is possible to be turned down by the tutors there... What's more I am doing mine on my own and plan to have it finished mid year so I can make another!!! Every time I tell a tutor this they roll their eyes at me, I find their lack of faith disturbing.

The main motivating factor of starting pre production was finally getting my bloody house mate Jack to email me one of his short stories I plan to adapt. I have been asking him like a BILLION times EVERYDAY FOREVER. It is very very hard to get that guy motivated to do things. Luckily he is a great writer. His story recently won a $2,000 award at his writing school so I think it should be a good one. It is very funny, in a kinda macabre way.
I'm currently emailing plenty of people over the net to try find someone who is interested in doing a musical score.... A past uni film maker managed to get the guy who did the music for Banjo Kazooie to do his!!! MADNESS!!! So to try one up that I sent Philip Glass an email. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment