Saturday, December 4, 2010

WIP new poster

I'm working on a new poster for a local Chiptune event, for my buddy Dot.AY
This one will have a cryptozoological theme, because I was reading about Mongolian death worms the other day and think they are the best!

I think I am getting better at creating the compositions for these. With this one I took a step I think will be really useful, where I basically just threw some random shapes in the back ground that makes an aesthetically pleasing oveall silhouette. This one has an almost lotus flower shape.
Perhaps soon I can give one of those "image made of images" a go. Kinda like that link...

1 comment:

  1. Hey simon! Would it be possible to see the final poster with information of the event and all that jazz of the previous ones?

    ReplyDelete